Sunday 14 December 2014

Sauteed zucchini, cherry tomatoes and bacon {low FODMAP, GF, SF, HFLC}

This is one of the most ridiculously simple but filling & tasty meals I've made.

I only had a few veggies in the fridge, a few minutes on the clock, and I was post-gym HUNGRY!

I highly recommend this for a quick dinner for one, a lunch on the run, or my favourite as a breakfast of champions.


low FODMAP Sauteed zucchini, cherry tomatoes and bacon


Serves 1

1 tab garlic oil
1/2 zucchini
6 cherry tomatoes
1 rasher middle bacon


Dice zucchini into small cubes. Heat garlic oil in frypan and add zucchini and cherry tomatoes, sauté for a few minutes.

Add bacon rash and continue to cook, constantly tossing the vegetables, until the bacon is crispy, the tomatoes are blistered, and the zucchini has started to brown.

Serve hot and enjoy!

x K

No comments:

Post a Comment